Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sooo....This is new.

    So I am going to be completely honest here, this blog is being started for a number of fairly pointless reasons.
    Firstly, I was just watching How I Met Your Mother and Barney referenced his blog, and Barney is awesome. Secondly, I was browsing apps from Google on Google Play and found the Blogger app and thought, what the hell?
Thirdly, as an employee of a well large well know bookseller in the Americas, I see and deal with many, lets say unique, people and situations and  on a daily basis. Some funny, some odd, and some flat out disturbing. So I figure why not give this a a try, if for no other reason then to say its something ive done.
    I wasnt a english major, when I am on a roll and typing something I will often get ahead of myself and forget to actually type a several of the words from the sentence, and I will be posting almost exclusively from my phone so there may be some odd auto corrects and such sprinkled in some posts. You know, just as a forewarning. Alright thats it for now.

Pick up a book ladies and gents,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment